Spicy Chicken Stir Fry
Spicy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Make a deliciously spicy chicken stir fry with a Mexican twist using our chipotle paste to marinate the meat. This dish is a triple threat: it’s very healthy, it’s tasty, and it’s super quick & easy to make. The most important thing with this dish is to prepare all your ingredients beforehand so nothing gets overcooked. You’re looking for lovely crispy vegetables and juicy tender chicken.
Here are a load more delicious chicken recipe ideas.
How To Make:
Marinade chicken breast strips in Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste
Prepare the rest of the ingredientsFlash fry the chicken strips in a hot wokAdd carrots and broccoli stemsAdd broccoli florets, peas, garlic and spring onionAdd beansprouts and coriander stalksAdd ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil and fish sauce
Add cooked noodles, coriander leaves and toasted crushed peanuts
Stir well and serve with fresh lime wedges & extra crushed peanuts
Spicy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- 2 Chicken breasts
- Bunch of fresh cilantro
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 2 Scallions
- 1 tsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste
- Thumb-size piece of ginger
- 1 Carrot
- 3½oz beansprouts
- 4 Stems of tender stem broccoli
- 2oz Unshelled peas
- 9oz Egg noodles
- 1oz Peanuts
- Vegetable oil
- 1tbsp Soy sauce
- 1tbsp Fish sauce
- 1tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 Lime
- Begin by cutting the chicken breasts into strips. Mix well with the Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste and leave to marinade while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Cook noodles according to instructions.
- We like to keep ginger in the freezer and then just grate off as much as we need when we need it. If using fresh, peel with a spoon (it's easier than a knife) and either chop finely or grate.
- Separate the purple sprouting broccoli stems and florets. Chop the stems into small chunks and leave the florets whole or cut into bitesize chunks if necessary.
- Chop cilantro stalks finely and roughly chop the leaves.
- Peel and finely dice the garlic.
- Roughly chop the spring onions.
- Wash and slice the carrot into thin discs.
- Cut the peas into small chunks.
- Heat a dry frying pan. Crush peanuts into chunky pieces and toast in pan (don't burn).
- Heat a wok over a high heat and add a little vegetable oil.
- Once very hot, add the chicken and leave to take on some colour before stirring and browning all over (about 2-3 minutes only).
- Add the carrots and broccoli stems. Cook, stirring continuously for another 2-3 minutes.
- Next add the broccoli florets, peas, garlic and spring onions. Another 2-3 minutes moving it around constantly.
- Add the cilantro and beansprouts and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Next add the grated ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce and fish sauce. Stir well.
- Stir through half of the toasted peanuts, noodles and coriander leaves just before serving.
- Serve with more toasted peanuts to sprinkle over the top and wedges of fresh lime.
In the UNITED STATES Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste Is Available online with Amazon
Have you tried this Spicy Chicken Stir Fry recipe? If so we would love to hear how you got on.