This is an easy chipotle Christmas stuffing recipe with a Mexican twist. We added chorizo, lime zest, tortillas and of course our Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste into the mix. It’s amazing to stuff a Christmas turkey with or just on its own to go with our Mexican Roast Chicken.
Serve the stuffed bird with a side of our super yummy shredded brussel sprout recipe or our honey roasted carrots.
1 hour 5 mins
Nutrition: Per servingkcal 237 fat 15g saturates 4.7g carbs 16.5g sugars 3.3g fibre 1.4g protein 9.4g salt 1.3g
How to make it
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C / 350F.
- Whizz up onion with coriander stalks.
- Whizz up tortilla chips.
- Combine both with all other ingredients and mix well.
- Grease an oven-proof dish with butter and push stuffing mix into corners.
- Roughen top with a fork (more surface area will mean a crispier top).
Similar Recipes You Might Like to Try
Roasted Pork Chop With Chipotle Honey
Comments / Questions / Tips
View all comments
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.