Ricotta Bruschetta With Thyme And Honey
If you‘ve never tried putting ricotta, thyme and our smoked chilli honey together, you’re in for a real treat. Trust us. This is perfect for an eye-catching original party food idea.
Make sure you check out the rest of our awesome snacks recipe ideas.
How To Make
Add chopped thyme to whipped up ricotta cheese
In the UNITED STATES Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey Is Available online with Amazon Toast ciabatta slicesSpread toast with ricotta and drizzle with Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli HoneyTop with more chopped thyme and a drizzle of olive oil
Ricotta Bruschetta With Thyme & Honey Recipe
- 1 Ciabatta loaf
- 1 tub Ricotta cheese
- 2tbsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
- Handful fresh thyme (you could also use dried)
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Slice the ciabatta and brush each slice with a generous amount of olive oil.
- Place on a baking tray and add to the oven until golden. Flip and toast other side.
- Empty ricotta into a bowl and add the chopped thyme leaves.
- Whip with a whisk or spatula until creamy.
- Spread a spoonful of ricotta onto each slice of toast.
- If the Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey is cold, add it to a small bowl and heat in the microwave until runny enough to drizzle over the bruschettas.
- Top with a little more of the chopped thyme, a drizzle of olive oil and salt & pepper.
Have you tried this Ricotta Bruschetta with Thyme & Honey recipe? If so we would love to hear how you got on.