If you‘ve never tried putting ricotta, thyme and our Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey together, you’re in for a real treat. Trust us. These Ricotta Bruschettas are perfect for an eye-catching original party food idea.
Nutrition: Per servingkcal 253 fat 9.2g saturates 3g carbs 34.4g sugars 7.2g fibre 2.1g protein 8.8g salt 0.84g
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas 4.
- Slice the ciabatta and brush each slice with a generous amount of olive oil.
- Place on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5 minutes until golden. Flip and toast other side.
- Empty the ricotta into a bowl and add all but 1 teaspoon of the thyme leaves, then whip until creamy using a spatula.
- Spread a spoonful of ricotta onto each slice of toast.
- Mix a splash of boiling water with the Gran Luchito Chipotle Chilli Honey so it’s very runny. Drizzle a little over each slice.
- Top with a little more of the chopped thyme, and a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
Other Party Food Ideas
Similar Recipes You Might Like to Try
Comments / Questions / Tips
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.