Uses Chipotle Paste
Pulled Pork Sandwich
The Pulled Pork Sandwich is a wonderful thing. If you’ve never had one then do yourself a favour and spend some time making one. The sandwich consists of a beautifully balanced combination of chipotle pulled pork (we used leftover pulled pork ), ham, mustard, gherkins, swiss cheese and delicious bread.
How to make it
- Slice the bread in half length ways and spread each half with mustard.
- Thinly slice the cornichons length ways and lay onto what will be the bottom piece.
- Top with pulled pork.
- Next, layer the ham and thinly sliced emmental cheese, followed by the top piece of bread.
- Now, unless you’ve got a fancy sandwich press, the best way to get the authentic finish is to use a griddle pan and something heavy to press the sandwich down as it cooks. Get the pan on a medium heat.
- Spread butter onto the outer surface of each slice and add to the pan. Keep checking that it’s not burning and cook until the cheese is melting and the sandwich is nice and flat.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Honey