Nutrition: Per servingkcal 144 fat 7.6g saturates 3.5g carbs 10.3g sugars 2.8g fibre 0.7g protein 9g salt 0.64g
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas 4.
- Fry the lardons in a little olive oil for a few minutes until crisp.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, Gran Luchito Chipotle Chilli Paste, eggs and a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the thyme, garlic, spring onions and lardons. Continue to whisk until well combined.
- Add the ciabatta, stir well and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Rub a knob of butter around an ovenproof dish, then pour in the mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the top is crispy and golden.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan over the top and continue to bake for another 10 minutes. Sprinkle with chives to serve.
Similar Recipes You Might Like to Try
Comments / Questions / Tips
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.