Moink balls cooked by Jedi Swine Tricks. The other meaty-treats you can see in the same tray are ABT’s
Have you tried this Moink Balls Recipe? If so we would love to know how you got on
How to make it
- Cook your meatballs in the oven, leave to cool then chill in the fridge.
- Wrap each meatball with one slice of bacon and secure with a cocktail stick.
- To make your sauce, finely chop your onion and garlic or pass it through a blender.
- Fry off the onion in a little butter until it is soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for the black pepper and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the black pepper and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Set up your BBQ for indirect cooking (Read our guide to Hacking your BBQ). You’ll want it at around 170C (340F)
- Place your MOINKS on the grill over the drip pan, replace the lid and cook for about 20 mins or until the bacon starts to crisp up. You may want to move them round on the grill after 10 minutes to stop those nearest the coals from burning.
- Glaze with your bbq sauce and cook for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with extra sauce on the side.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...