Beef and Salami Hungarian Casserole
Slow cooked beef casserole with our smoked chilli paste bringing the smoky heat and plenty of delicious salami taking it to the next level. For more heart warming dishes check out all our slow and low recipes.
Beef and Salami Hungarian Casserole Recipe
Make It: Gran Luchito
Ideal For: Slow&low, Classics, Meat
- 1¾ Ib Diced beef
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 2 tsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste
- 2 Garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2oz Ginger (grated)
- ½ tbsp Ground cumin
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 litre Beef stock
- 1 x 14oz Chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Dried oregano
- 1 can Kidney beans (drained)
- ½ Stick of Spicy Salami (roughly chopped)
- Heat some olive oil over a high heat and add the diced beef to sear all over.
- Once browned, remove and set aside.
- In a large skillet, add some oil then add the onions and cook until caramelised.
- Stir in the salami, Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste, garlic, ginger, cumin, cumin and cinnamon.
- Mix with the onions and cook for a couple of minutes, before adding the stock.
- Pour in the tomatoes and stir thoroughly, then add the oregano and simmer for about 10 mins.
- Add the beef, pop on a lid and simmer on a very low heat for about 1hr 45 mins.
- After about 1hr 30 mins add the beans.
In the UNITED STATES Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste Is Available online with Amazon
Author: Gran Luchito