Smoked Chilli Cheese Pie
This is a bit naughty, but a delicious simple treat that’ll have you making it over and over again. Having used our Smoked Chilli Honey to bake a camembert to great effect, we thought we’d take it a little further and get our Smoked Chilli Paste involved.
We highly recommend you check out some other Gran Luchito Cheesy Recipes.
Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Cheese Pie
- 1tsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste
- 1 Packet of puff pastry
- 1 Whole camembert (use brie if you prefer)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- Salt & pepper
- Take your cheese and smother the top with Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste.
- Unroll the pastry and lay the cheese in the middle. Cut a circle around the cheese, leaving plenty of excess to fold over.
- Fold the pastry over and wrap up the cheese. Bring the edge of the pastry together leaving a small hole for steam to escape.
- Brush the whole thing with egg was before baking in a pre-heated oven at 350F for approximately 20mins, or until the pastry is golden.
- Slice open and use dip with raw vegetables, bread or anything else you like.