Honey and Chipotle Glazed Salmon
Our chipotle honey works amazingly well as a glaze on all kinds of things, especially a lovely fresh piece of salmon. This chipotle salmon is so simple to make this has to our favourite quick and easy healthy recipe.
If you like this chipotle honey glazed salmon recipe you should also check out our honey glazed chicken recipe.
How to make it
- Prepare the salmon fillets, removing any bones and skin if necessary.
- Mix plain flour with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Coat the salmon with the flour and shake off any excess.
- Coat each salmon fillet with the chipotle honey.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add the salmon fillets and cook until crispy, then flip and do the other side. Cook until slightly undercooked in the middle as residual heat will finish the cooking.
- Sprinkle with the lime zest and serve with lime wedges and your choice of side.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste