Honey Glazed Salmon
Our chilli honey works amazingly well as a glaze on all kinds of things, especially a lovely fresh piece of salmon. Finish it with lime juice and zest.
Check out all our other smoked chilli honey recipes.
How To Make
Cover in seasoned flour
Cover in Gran Luhito Smoked Chilli Honey
Honey Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 2tbsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
- 3tbsp Plain flour
- 1 Lime
- 1tbsp Vegetable oil
- Prepare the salmon fillets (remove bones & skin if necessary).
- Mix plain flour with salt & pepper.
- Cover salmon with flour and shake off excess.
- Heat the Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey in the microwave (or add a very small amount of hot water).
- Cover each salmon fillet with the honey.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and add a little vegetable oil.
- Add salmon fillets and cook until crispy, then flip and do other side. Cook until slightly undercooked in middle as residual heat will continue cooking it.
- Serve with lime wedges, grated zest and your choice of side (rice or cous cous would work nicely).
Have you tried this Honey Glazed Salmon recipe? If so we would love to hear how you got on.