Delicious Smoked Chilli Hummus Recipe
Quick to make, healthy and delicious, this smoked chilli hummus recipe is the perfect dish for Summer. We always like to make our own hummus, but if you are in a real hurry you could always just stir our Smoked Chilli Paste through a tub of store bought hummus. Either way it works amazingly well. Give it a go.
Smoked Chilli Hummus Dip
- 1 Tub of hummus
- 1tsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste
- Pitta breads
- Small can of chickpeas (optional)
- 1tbs Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Sprinkle of paprika
- This is fairly self-explanatory. Simply scoop the hummus into a larger mixing bowl and stir through the Smoked Chilli Paste, salt & pepper, some roughly chopped chickpeas and a little olive oil.
- Toast some pittas.
- Top the hummus with another lug of olive oil, some chopped chickpeas, a sprinkle of paprika and some finely chopped parsley.
In the UNITED STATES Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste Is Available online with Amazon
Have you tried this chilli hummus recipe? If so please let us know how you got on.