Gran LuchitoMexican, Honey & Stilton Hasselback Potatoes
Honey & Stilton Hasselback Potatoes
You’ve got to give this hasselback potatoes recipe a go. All you do is slice them, pack them with rosemary, roast them till they’re crispy, then top with Gran Luchito chipotle honey and crumbled stilton. Perfect for a side or party finger food.
3. In a roasting tray, add the oil and butter and place in the oven.
4. Meanwhile, make slices in the potatoes about 2mm apart, cutting almost all the way through, but not quite. You could thread the potatoes onto a skewer and use this so as not to cut too far through.
5. Separate the rosemary leaves from one another. Carefully place one or two into the cuts you’ve made (this is a bit fiddly, so just do it as best you can). Alternatively, just sprinkle the leaves on top of the potatoes once in the roasting tray.
6. Carefully remove roasting tray from oven and use a spoon to add the potatoes to the hot oil. Spoon over a little of the oil/butter over each potato.
7. Return to the oven and roast until crispy, spooning a little oil over potatoes every now and again.