Uses Chipotle Honey
Hasselback Potatoes With Cheese
You’ve got to give this Hasselback potato with cheese recipe a go.
All you do is slice them, pack them with rosemary, roast them till they’re crisp, then top with our chipotle honey and some crumbled Stilton cheese.
You could also thread the potatoes onto a skewer and use this so as not to cut too far through.
1 hour 20 mins
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F, Gas 6).
- Put the oil and butter in a roasting pan and put in the oven.
- Meanwhile, make slices in the potatoes about 2mm apart, cutting almost all the way through, but not quite. If you put a wooden spoon handle on the opposite side of the potatoes as you cut them, it will prevent you from cutting right through.
- Carefully place 1 or 2 rosemary leaves into the cuts you’ve made (this is a bit fiddly, so just do your best). Alternatively, just sprinkle the leaves on top of the potatoes once in the roasting pan.
- Carefully remove roasting pan from oven and use a spoon to add the potatoes to the hot oil. Spoon a little of the oil and butter over each potato.
- Return to the oven and roast for about 30 minutes until crispy, spooning a little oil over the potatoes every now and again.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle a little chipotle chilli honey over each one, then crumble a little Stilton over each potato (it should stick to the honey).
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste