Stir Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste through diced chicken thigh and leave for an hour
Fry chorizo until beginning to crisp up
Add chicken and cook through then remove meat
add chopped peppers, onion, thyme, salt & pepper to pan
Add chicken stock and tomatoes
Flash fry prawns and add to pot with chicken and chorizo
How to make it
- Firstly, add the Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste to the chicken and mix well.
- Heat a pan over a medium/high heat (with a lid for later) with a little olive oil and add the chorizo chunks. Cook for 10 mins, stirring occasionally.
- To this, add the chicken and stir well. Cook for another 10mins. Remove meat from pan, but do not wash pan.
- Add chopped peppers, onion, thyme and a pinch of salt & pepper. Cook over a medium heat for 15mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add rice and fry for a few minutes before adding chicken stock and chopped tomatoes. Stir briefly, bring to the boil, reduce heat to low and then add a lid.
- Cook for about 25 minutes. By this point, the rice should be cooked but retain a little bite. If using other rice, follow cooking instructions on pack.
- Flash fry king prawns in a little oil until pink all over.
- Remove lid and stir in prawns, chicken and chorizo.
- Remove from heat, return lid and leave for 10mins, or until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with roughly chopped coriander.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...