Sticky Chilli Sausages
These sticky chilli sausages are so easy to make and taste great. Gran Luchito Smoked Chipotle Honey is the perfect glaze for all kinds of meat and fish, but roasted with sausages is a real winner. Sweet and spicy in the perfect measures, these are great as part of a buffet or to accompany a meal.
If you like the look of these, you’ll want to check out the rest of our smoked chilli honey recipe ideas.
Sticky Chilli Sausages Recipe
- 12 Chipolatas (any good quality sausages will do really)
- 1tbsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
- A little vegetable oil
- Pre-heat the oven to about 350FC.
- Throw the sausages into a roasting tin and drizzle with a little bit of oil.
- Roast for about 15 mins or until they start to brown. Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 150C.
- Add a spoonful of Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey and move sausages around in it until they're all covered.
- Return to the oven and cook for another 10/15 minutes or until you're happy with them (keep your eye on them once the honey goes on as they will burn quite quickly).
Half roast sausages
Dollop on Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli HoneyCover sausages and return to ovenRoast until golden and sticky
Have you made this Sticky Chilli Sausages recipe? If so please do let us know how you got on!