Gran Luchito Mexican, Easy Nachos
Place half the tortillas into an ovenproof bowl and cover in grated cheese
Place in preheated oven until cheese is melted
Cover in more tortillas and top with guacamole, sour cream and Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Scatter a layer of tortillas into an ovenproof bowl and top with a sprinkling of grated cheese.
- Top with another layer and cover with remaining cheese then bake in the oven until nicely melted.
- Meanwhile, make guacamole by mashing together half the spring onion and half the coriander with a pinch of salt in a pestle and mortar. Try to get it to a paste.
- Add this to a mixing bowl and add the diced avocado and mash with the back of a fork, leaving some lumps.
- Fold in the lime juice and remaining spring onion and coriander. Season to taste.
- Dollop guacamole onto cheesy tortillas along with spoonfuls of Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa and sour cream.
Calling all Mexican lovers!
Share your stories with #granluchito
sign up for free cookbook
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.