Uses Chipotle Mayo
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Scatter a layer of tortillas into an ovenproof bowl and top with a sprinkling of grated cheese.
- Top with another layer and cover with remaining cheese then bake in the oven until nicely melted.
- Meanwhile, make guacamole by mashing together half the spring onion and half the coriander with a pinch of salt in a pestle and mortar. Try to get it to a paste.
- Add this to a mixing bowl and add the diced avocado and mash with the back of a fork, leaving some lumps.
- Fold in the lime juice and remaining spring onion and coriander. Season to taste.
- Dollop guacamole onto cheesy tortillas along with spoonfuls of Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa and sour cream.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste