Mexican, Vampiro Steak Street Taco
Vampiro Steak Street Taco
The Vampiro Steak Street Taco takes tacos to a whole other level. With loads of melty cheese nestled in between two tortillas, it is part quesadilla, part taco, and total enjoyment.
The Vampiro Steak Street Taco definitely deserves to be immortal in our opinion!
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 175C.
- Mix 2tbsp olive oil with 1/2 tub Gran Luchito Smoky Chipotle Taco & Fajita Seasoning. Add sliced steak and mix well.
- Add steak to a very hot pan until browned all over (2 mins total). Cut into rough chunks.
- Slice cheddar cheese, place between two tortillas and place on a baking tray and place in the oven until cheese is melted (we’ve shown the cheese topped on the steak so you could see the melty goodness but we recommend going authentic and placing it in between the tortillas).
- Remove from oven, top each with a spoonful of steak chunks and top each taco with a spoonful of Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa, some roughly chopped coriander leaves and a few lime wedges.
Calling all Mexican lovers!
Share your stories with #granluchito
sign up for free cookbook
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.