Sticky Chipotle Honey Sausages
These sticky chipotle honey sausages are so easy to make and taste great. Our Chipotle Honey is the perfect glaze for all kinds of meat and fish, but roasted with sausages is a real winner. Sweet and spicy in the perfect measures, these are great as part of a buffet or to accompany a meal.
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F, Gas 4).
- Put the sausages into a roasting pan and drizzle with a little oil.
- Roast for about 15 minutes or until they start to brown. Remove from the oven and reduce the temperature to 150°C (300°F, Gas 2).
- Add a spoonful of chipotle chilli honey, season with salt and pepper and move the sausages around in the honey until they’re all covered.
- Return to the oven and cook for another 10–15 minutes, basting with the honey every 5 minutes. Keep your eye on them once the honey goes on otherwise they will burn quite quickly.
- Slice into bite-sized chunks and pour over the honey from the roasting pan.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste