Spicy Deviled Eggs
If you’ve never had spicy deviled eggs, then this is your chance. These are so incredibly tasty, perfect for dinner parties/canapés and the recipe can be easily adapted. And not one single egg pun. Excellent!
How to make it
- Add the eggs to a pan of boiling water and continue to boil for 8 minutes. Drain, then cover in cold water. Leave to cool.
- Carefully peel the eggs without breaking the whites. Slice in half lengthways with a sharp knife.
- Scoop out the yolk with a teaspoon or with your fingers, leaving the white to one side.
- Chop all but 8 of the prawns very finely.
- Add the yolks to a mixing bowl with the chipotle chilli mayo, chopped prawns, finely chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix well, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Spoon the mix back into the egg whites.
- Top each half with a whole prawn, garnish with thinly sliced spring onion and season with salt and pepper.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste