Slow Cooker Chicken Tinga
This slow cooked Chicken Tinga recipe is perfect for tacos, burritos or served over rice, and it couldn’t be easier.
Let our Tinga Cooking Sauce made with smoked Chipotle chillies and garlic bring the flavour and your slow cooker will do all the work!
Be sure to check out our other Mexican slow cooker recipes.
6 hours, 10 mins
How to make it
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan or removable insert from slow cooker and fry 1 sliced onion, remove.
- Fry 8 bone-in (or if you prefer boneless) chicken things until browned.
- Place onions and chicken in slow cooker, add 2 sliced mixed peppers and pour in 1 jar of Tinga Taco Cooking Sauce.
- Cook on low for 6 hours until meat is falling off the bone. For taco and burrito, shred meat and remove the bones.
- Serve with Gran Luchito Street Tacos and enjoy the taste.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Honey