Uses Chipotle Paste
Ricotta Bruschetta With Chipotle Honey
If you‘ve never tried putting ricotta, thyme and our Chipotle Honey together, you’re in for a real treat. Trust us. These Ricotta Bruschettas are perfect for an eye-catching original party food idea.
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F, Gas 4).
- Slice the ciabatta and brush each slice with a generous amount of olive oil.
- Place on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5 minutes until golden. Flip and toast other side.
- Empty the ricotta into a bowl and add all but 1 teaspoon of the thyme leaves, then whip until creamy using a spatula.
- Spread a spoonful of ricotta onto each slice of toast.
- Mix a splash of boiling water with the chipotle chilli honey so it’s very runny. Drizzle a little over each slice.
- Top with a little more of the chopped thyme, and a sprinkling of salt and pepper.