Mexican, Ricotta Bruschetta With Thyme & Honey
Ricotta Bruschetta With Thyme & Honey
If you‘ve never tried putting ricotta, thyme and our Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey together, you’re in for a real treat. Trust us. This is perfect for an eye-catching original party food idea.
Make sure you check out the rest of our awesome snacks recipe ideas.
Add chopped thyme to whipped up ricotta cheese
Spread toast with ricotta and drizzle with Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
Top with more chopped thyme and a drizzle of olive oil
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Slice the ciabatta and brush each slice with a generous amount of olive oil.
- Place on a baking tray and add to the oven until golden. Flip and toast other side.
- Empty ricotta into a bowl and add the chopped thyme leaves.
- Whip with a whisk or spatula until creamy.
- Spread a spoonful of ricotta onto each slice of toast.
- If the Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey is cold, add it to a small bowl and heat in the microwave until runny enough to drizzle over the bruschettas.
- Top with a little more of the chopped thyme, a drizzle of olive oil and salt & pepper.
Calling all Mexican lovers!
Share your stories with #granluchito
sign up for free cookbook
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.