Uses Chipotle Honey
Vegan Shiitake Mushroom Tacos
Our delicious Vegan Shiitake Mushroom Tacos are a perfect healthy and meat-free meal.
The veggies get a smoky kick from our Smoky Chipotle Fajita & Taco Mix and are served with a delicious avocado, lime, and jalapeño sauce.
How to make it
For the sauce:
- Add all your ingredients to a food processor and mix
- Add a few tablespoons of water to adjust thickness
For the tacos:
- Start by peeling the sweet potato and cutting it into medium sized cubes
- Sautee the potato using the vegetable oil until it softens, for about 5-8 minutes
- Add the washed mushrooms and mix
- Add the seasoning and salt and continue to cook the mixture until mushrooms are soft, for about 5-8 minutes
- Add some chopped cilantro on top
- Assemble your tacos by adding the avocado sauce, then the mixture, then top off with some freshly chopped tomatoes and cilantro