Mushroom Sheet Pan Fajitas
What everybody loves about fajitas is how easy they are to put together. By only following a few steps you are able to transform simple ingredients into a delicious and nourishing meal for your family.
Whether it’s chicken, steak, seafood or plant based, fajitas are normally cut into strips and pan fried with peppers, onions, Mexican spices, a bit of lime juice and fresh coriander. So simple and delicious! They always turn out so tasty, hence why everyone loves them.
Fajitas are quite easy to prepare already but this recipe makes them even more convenient to cook. All you have to do is to place all the veggies in a bowl and cover with our Mild Fajita Cooking Sauce and Garlic & Guajillo Fajita & Taco Mix. This will bring all the flavour to your fajitas. Following on from that, coat your mushrooms and peppers in the mixture and finally place them on a baking tray to let the oven do it’s magic.
This recipe is not spicy which makes it ideal to feed both little ones and grown ups.
Lunch or Dinner
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/392°F. Begin by slicing all your vegetables into strips and chop your coriander roughly.
- Place your veggies into a big bowl, then season with the Garlic & Guajillo Fajita & Taco Mix. Pour in half of the Mild Fajita Cooking Sauce, olive oil, lime juice, tamari sauce, half of the coriander, a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Mix everything with your hands making sure the veggies are all well coated.
- Then place them on a large baking tray so there is enough room to spread them out and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Warm up the Soft Wheat Soft Taco Wraps over a hot pan and keep them warm wrapped up in a tea towel.
- Remove your mushroom fajitas from the oven and serve with Mexican rice on the side. Don’t forget the warm tortillas, and enjoy!