Mexican, Mexican Mashed Potato
Boil potatoes in salted water
Once tender, add butter, Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste, salt & pepper
Mash until completely smooth
Add grated cheese and stir in
Grill until crispy on top
How to make it
- Put the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water and boil for 15 minutes until tender. A sharp knife should slideeasily into them.
- Drain and return to the saucepan.
- Add the butter, chipotle paste and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mash thoroughly, making sure you get rid of all lumps.
- For a crispy top, top with cheese, place under the grill for 5 minutes until golden brown.
Calling all Mexican lovers!
Share your stories with #granluchito
sign up for free cookbook
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.