Gran Luchito Mexican, Mexican Mashed Potato
Boil potatoes in salted water
Once tender, add butter, Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste, salt & pepper
Mash until completely smooth.
Add grated cheese and stir in. Grill until crispy on top
The perfect side dish for almost anything!
Have you tried this Mexican Mashed Potato recipe? If so please let us know how you got on
How to make it
- Put the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water and boil for 15 minutes until tender. A sharp knife should slideeasily into them.
- Drain and return to the saucepan.
- Add the butter, chipotle paste and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mash thoroughly, making sure you get rid of all lumps.
- For a crispy top, top with cheese, place under the grill for 5 minutes until golden brown.
Calling all Mexican lovers!
Share your stories with #granluchito
sign up for free cookbook
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.