Mexican, Habanero and Lime Prawn Tacos
Habanero and Lime Prawn Tacos
Inspired by the delicious and fresh seafood found on the Mexican Riviera, our Habanero and Lime Prawn Tacos are freshness on a plate!
Seasoned with our Habanero and Lime Fajita and Taco Mix for a hot and zesty kick and served with a delicious avocado sauce and pineapple salsa, these tacos are sure to delight.
How to make it
For the sauce:
- Add all your ingredients to a food processor and mix
- Add a few tablespoons of water to adjust thickness
For the salsa:
- Chop up all the ingredients finely
- Mix together with the lime juice and allow flavours to blend for 30 minutes before serving
For the tacos:
- Start marinating the prawns with olive oil and the seasoning, and let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes
- Cook the prawns in the olive oil marinade on medium heat for 3-4 minutes (depending on the size of your prawns, make sure you don’t overcook)
- Assemble your tacos by adding the avocado sauce, the prawns, and topping them off with the pineapple salsa
Calling all Mexican lovers!
Share your stories with #granluchito
sign up for free cookbook
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.