Uses Chipotle Mayo
Habanero and Lime Prawn Tacos
Inspired by the delicious and fresh seafood found on the beaches of Mexico, our Habanero and Lime Prawn Tacos are freshness on a plate!
Seasoned with our Habanero and Lime Fajita and Taco Mix for a hot and zesty kick and served with a delicious avocado sauce and pineapple salsa, these tacos are sure to delight.
How to make it
For the sauce:
- Add all your ingredients to a food processor and mix
- Add a few tablespoons of water to adjust thickness
For the salsa:
- Chop up all the ingredients finely
- Mix together with the lime juice and allow flavours to blend for 30 minutes before serving
For the tacos:
- Start marinating the prawns with olive oil and the seasoning, and let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes
- Cook the prawns in the olive oil marinade on medium heat for 3-4 minutes (depending on the size of your prawns, make sure you don’t overcook)
- Assemble your Gran Luchito Soft Taco Wraps by adding the avocado sauce, the prawns, and topping them off with the pineapple salsa.