Mexican, Garlic and Guajillo Steak Street Tacos
Garlic and Guajillo Steak Street Tacos
Our Garlic and Guajillo Steak Street tacos are bursting with flavour thanks to the instant kick of garlic and chilli our Garlic and Guajillo Fajita and Taco Mix delivers.
But what you ask is a “street taco”?! Street tacos are a more traditional taco. The tortillas are smaller and usually doubled up so they are easily handheld and eaten in a few bites. Usually they are quite simple with grilled chicken, steak or pork, a bit of onion and cilantro and topped with your choice of hot sauce or salsa.
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, add juice of 1 lime, 2 tbsp olive oil and the Gran Luchito Garlic & Guajillo Fajita and Taco Mix. Mix well.
- Add the thinly sliced steak, mix well & leave for 15-30 mins.
- Meanwhile add the thinly sliced onion, red wine vinegar and salt to a saucepan with a lid. Bring to the boil, lower heat and cook for a further 5 mins.
- Add the beef steak to a very hot pan in a single layer. Cook for a minute or 2 on each side, remove and allow to rest.
- Build your tacos as you wish, topping with the Gran Luchito Roasted Red Pepper Salsa.
Calling all Mexican lovers!
Share your stories with #granluchito
sign up for free cookbook
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.