Eggy Bread with Guacamole
These days it almost impossible to find a breakfast restaurant not serving Avocado toast. It’s both super healthy and delicious. In fact, its only drawback is that it’s not very good hangover food. So we set ourselves to come up with a super indulgent version of avocado toast and thus this Eggy bread with guac recipe was born.
If you’re feeling extra-indulgent or you have an abundance of clucker berries, you could even top this with a poached or soft-boiled egg!
How to make it
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste, flour, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Put the olive oil and butter in a frying pan large enough to hold both slices of bread and melt over a low heat.
- Dip the bread into the egg mixture, turning it over so it is completely soaked on both sides. Allow any excess mixture to drip back into the bowl.
- Carefully place the soaked bread slices in the hot pan and cook for a few minutes until beginning to go golden and crisp on the underside. Use a spatula to flip the toasts over, then cook the other side.
- Meanwhile, cook the tomatoes in a hot griddle pan for few minutes until
soft and lightly charred.
- Serve the eggy bread topped with the guacamole and tomatoes and
sprinkled with the parsley.