Mexican, Easy Sweet Potato Pie
Easy Sweet Potato Pie
This easy sweet potato pie has a subtle spiciness from our Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey. Served with vanilla ice cream, this makes a great desert. We’ll leave it up to you whether you make your own pastry or not!
Check out our other delicious recipes & ideas.
1 hour 45 mins
Bake sweet potatoes until soft
Add eggs, milk, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla and Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven 180C.
- Bake sweet potatoes in the oven until soft (this should take about 30 – 40mins).
- Once soft, allow to cool then remove skin.
- In a food processor, add potato and blitz until smooth.
- Add Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey, milk, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla extract and eggs. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a pre-baked pastry case (either buy it like this or make your own if feeling adventurous).
- Bake in oven until a knife poked in comes out clean (about 50-55mins).
Calling all Mexican lovers!
Share your stories with #granluchito
sign up for free cookbook
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.