Easy Sweet Potato Pie
This easy sweet potato pie has a subtle spiciness from our Chipotle Honey. Served with vanilla ice cream, this makes a great desert. We’ll leave it up to you whether you make your own pastry or not!
This sweet potato pie would be perfect to serve at Christmas or Thanksgiving. Check out our other festive favourites which include our now famous chipotle glazed ham and our Mexican cauliflower cheese.
1 hour 45 mins
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven 180C.
- Bake sweet potatoes in the oven until soft (this should take about 30 – 40mins).
- Once soft, allow to cool then remove skin.
- In a food processor, add potato and blitz until smooth.
- Add Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey, milk, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla extract and eggs. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a pre-baked pastry case (either buy it like this or make your own if feeling adventurous).
- Bake in oven until a knife poked in comes out clean (about 50-55mins).
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Ketchup