Easy Steak Tacos
Our easy steak tacos are bursting with authentic Mexican flavour thanks to the instant kick of garlic and chilli our Garlic and Guajillo Fajita and Taco Mix delivers.
We recommend that you serve these steak tacos on our Soft Wheat Street Tacos Wraps. But what you ask is a “street taco”?! Street tacos are a more traditional taco. The tortillas are smaller and sometimes doubled up so they are easily handheld and eaten in a few bites. The perfect size to scoff these steak tacos down.
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, add juice of 1 lime, 2 tbsp olive oil and the Gran Luchito Garlic & Guajillo Fajita and Taco Mix. Mix well.
- Add the thinly sliced steak, mix well & leave for 15-30 mins.
- Meanwhile add the thinly sliced onion, red wine vinegar and salt to a saucepan with a lid. Bring to the boil, lower heat and cook for a further 5 mins.
- Add the beef steak to a very hot pan in a single layer. Cook for a minute or 2 on each side, remove and allow to rest.
- Build your tacos as you wish with our Soft Wheat Street Tacos Wraps, topping with the Gran Luchito Roasted Red Pepper Salsa.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste