Uses Chipotle Mayo
Easy Quesadillas With Gran Luchito Mango Salsa
How to make it
- Place a pan over a low/medium heat and add a little olive oil.
- Slice the raw chicken breasts and place into pan with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Leave to get a little colour before moving around with a spatula and cooking through (this should take about 4-5 minutes; take care not to overcook it as it’ll be dry).
- Remove from pan and leave to rest for a few minutes.
- Chop the chicken breast into small chunks.
- Clean the pan and return to the low/medium heat. Place a street tacos in the pan and sprinkle over half of the chicken breast.
- Sprinkle over half of the mozzarella followed by half of the coriander and a sprinkle of salt & pepper.
- Place a second street tacos on top and flip once the bottom one is nicely brown and crispy.
- Remove from pan when the cheese is melted (you’ll need to take care not to burn the street tacos by keeping them moving and flipping over every now-and-again).
- Remove from the pan and remove the top street tacos. Spoon the Gran Luchito Mango Salsa over the filling and spread all over.
- Replace the street tacos and cut into 4. Repeat for the second quesadilla.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste