Uses Chipotle Paste
Chipotle Honey Popcorn
Chipotle Honey Popcorn is one of the easiest little snacks you can make and there’s a whole world of flavours to try.
This Chipotle Honey butter works amazingly well to give you a lovely subtle, sweet heat and a nice contrast with the salt. Why not give this chipotle honey popcorn a go for your next film night and make a feast by serving it up with some nachos and some Mexican Croquettes.
How to make it
- Place a deep pan over a medium to high heat and add the vegetable oil and popping corn. Give it a good stir and place a lid on top, shaking regularly.
- Meanwhile, in another pan, put the butter and Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey over a low–medium heat until completely melted. Take care not to burn it.
- Once the corn has all popped, remove the lid and pour in the butter and honey mixture.
- Mix well until the popcorn is completely covered.
- Leave to set a little so it’s not too sticky, then serve in a bowl while still warm. Sprinkle over a little sea salt.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Mayo