Smoky Chipotle Coleslaw
Is there anything a side of slammin’ ‘slaw can’t improve? Help out a humble jacket potato with a generous spoon of this little treat and you’re on to a winner. Here it is; our Chipotle Coleslaw recipe made with our delicious Smoky Chipotle Mayo.
How to make it
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan over a low heat and add the minced garlic. Gently sweat for 5 minutes, then remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the white and red cabbage, the gherkins, capers, lime zest, sweetcorn, coriander and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 3 In a bowl, make the dressing by whisking together the garlic with the chipotle chilli mayo, lime juice and white wine vinegar.
- Combine the dressing and the vegetables and mix until well covered.
- Check the seasoning and serve with pretty much anything.
The best way to achieve a great texture here is to use the fine julienne blade on a Japanese mandolin.