Mexican, Chipotle Christmas Stuffing
Chipotle Christmas Stuffing
This is an easy Christmas stuffing recipe with a Mexican twist. We added chorizo, lime zest, tortillas and of course our Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste into the mix. It’s amazing to stuff a Christmas turkey with or just on its own to go with a roast dinner.
1 hour 5 mins
Whizz up coriander and onion
Combine chorizo, sausage meat, lime and orange zest, chestnuts, Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste, coriander & onion
Place in a buttered oven-proof dish
Bake in an oven until golden on top and there you have an easy stuffing recipe with a mexican twist
How to make it
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C.
- Whizz up onion with coriander stalks.
- Whizz up tortilla chips.
- Combine both with all other ingredients and mix well.
- Grease an oven-proof dish with butter and push stuffing mix into corners.
- Roughen top with a fork (more surface area will mean a crispier top).
Calling all Mexican lovers!
Share your stories with #granluchito
sign up for free cookbook
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.