Uses Zingy & Tangy Tomatillo Salsa , Chipotle Paste , Chipotle Honey , Tinga Taco Cooking Sauce , Mild Fajita Cooking Sauce , Enchilada Cooking Sauce , Garlic & Guajillo Fajita & Taco Mix , Habanero & Lime Fajita & Taco Mix , Smoky Chipotle Fajita & Taco Mix , Super Smoky Chipotle Salsa , Hot Habanero Mango Salsa , Fire Roasted Red Pepper Salsa , Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips , Chipotle Ketchup , Chipotle Mayo , Chipotle Black Bean Salsa , Rancheros Cooking Sauce , Soft Wheat Street Tacos , Chipotle Refried Beans , Sliced Cactus , Jalapeño & Pineapple , Fire Roasted Serranos , Chips & Salsa , Sauces , Tacos , Wraps , Sides & Toppings , Hard Shell Tacos , Cantina Beans , Burrito Wraps
Chipotle Chicken Marinade
This chipotle chicken marinade recipe is a really delicious and interesting idea to use our Chipotle Mayo.
Blended with oregano, cumin, garlic and fresh lime, it’s a really tasty marinade perfect for Summer BBQs. We’d recommend trying to get a bit of char on the chicken by brushing on the remaining marinade as it cooks, and encouraging flames to lick the chicken. Be careful not to burn it however by turning and moving around regularly.
How to make it
- Trim excess skin from the thighs.
- Mix rest of ingredients into a marinade and place chicken in to soak, ensure it is well coated.
- Leave the marinated chicken for anywhere between two and eight hours.
- Remove thighs from marinade and shake off any excess.
- Grill over a high heat until the chicken is at least 75C. Thighs are actually quite forgiving unlike chicken breast so you can cook them thoroughly without them drying out. Also they are much more tasty than breasts!!!
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste