Chipotle Carrot Soup
This tasty chipotle carrot soup is a great way to use our Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey. Perfect for a chilly night when you need warming up. This soup starts as Honey Glazed Carrots which are then transformed into delicious chipotle carrot soup.
How to make it
- Cut the peeled carrots into chunks and roast in the oven at 200C / 390F with the Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey until tender (keep stirring them to stop from burning).
- Cook leeks in a saucepan with butter for a few minutes. Add the carrots and bay leaf.
- After a few more minutes, add the stock and bring to a simmer.
- Blend the mixture and return to saucepan, add salt & pepper.
- To serve, sprinkle with parsley and drizzle a little soured cream on top.