Smoky Chicken Tostadas
Our Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips are a large, authentic size and the perfect vehicle for these chicken tostadas.
Each large quarter cut chip is loaded with cheese and smoky chicken for a delicious combination of flavours in every bite. We’ve used our Garlic and Guajillo Taco Mix for an instant boost of flavour and topped with Smoky Chipotle Salsa, but you could use any of our Fajita and Taco Mixes and Authentic Salsas.
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 200C.
- Mix 1/2 a tub of Gran Luchito Garlic & Guajillo Fajita and Taco Mix with juice of 1 lime and 2tbsp olive oil. Add the whole chicken thighs, mix well and place in a roasting tin in the oven. Reduce heat to 150C and leave to cook for 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop coriander, slice radish and slice mozzarella into circles.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks, then top each Gran Luchito Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips with a few pieces of the meat, followed by a slice of mozzarella.
- Place each nacho bite onto a baking tray and place back in the oven to melt the cheese.
- Once melted, top each nacho with a spoonful of Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa, sliced spring onion and coriander. Serve on a platter.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Mayo