Mexican, Smoky Chicken Tostadas
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 200C.
- Mix 1/2 a tub of Gran Luchito Garlic & Guajillo Fajita and Taco Mix with juice of 1 lime and 2tbsp olive oil. Add the whole chicken thighs, mix well and place in a roasting tin in the oven. Reduce heat to 150C and leave to cook for 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop coriander, slice radish and slice mozzarella into circles.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks, then top each Gran Luchito Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips with a few pieces of the meat, followed by a slice of mozzarella.
- Place each nacho bite onto a baking tray and place back in the oven to melt the cheese.
- Once melted, top each nacho with a spoonful of Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa, sliced spring onion and coriander. Serve on a platter.
Calling all Mexican lovers!
Share your stories with #granluchito
sign up for free cookbook
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.