Uses Chipotle Honey
Chicken Tinga Tacos
Chicken Tinga Tacos are the perfect way to achieve super-tasty food when you don’t have the time to make it from scratch.
All you need to do is fry some onion, shred some chicken breast, add a bottle of our Tinga cooking sauce and warm our NEW Street Tacos Wraps. A healthy, authentic Mexican meal in minutes. Serve with a dollop of guacamole and a side of this slow roasted red pepper recipe.
How to make it
- Slice onions thinly & fry in a large frying pan until soft.
- At the same time, cut chicken into medium-sized chunks, add to saucepan, cover with salted water & bring to boil.
- Simmer for 15 mins, then drain water from pan.
- With two forks shred the cooked chicken into small pieces.
- Add the chicken to the onions & pour over a bottle of Tinga Taco Cooking Sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook for 4 mins.
- Spoon mixture onto warm tortillas.
- Serve with a dollop of Gran Luchito Tomatillo Salsa, guacamole & a squeeze of fresh lime.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste