Chicken Enchiladas Verdes
With our Enchilada Cooking Sauce, we make it easy for you to make delicious and savoury, ooey, gooey Chicken Enchiladas Verdes.
With mild, fresh flavours of tomatillos, jalapeños, onion and garlic, it’s a real crowd pleaser perfect for when friends come ’round. This green enchilada recipe serves 2-3 but you can easily double or triple it.
How to make it
- Cut chicken into medium-sized chunks, add to saucepan, cover with salted water & bring to boil.
- Simmer for 15 mins, then drain water from pan.
- With two forks shred the cooked chicken into small pieces.
- Mix 1/2 bottle of Enchilada Cooking Sauce with sour cream & chicken.
- Add a big dollop of chicken mixture onto each Street Tacos, roll street tacos & place in ovenproof dish. Repeat with remaining street tacos.
- Pour remaining sauce from bottle over Street Tacos & top with grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven (180C) for 20 mins until golden brown.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste