Bourbon Glazed Roasted Walnuts
These roasted walnuts are a perfect snack and they make a delicious addition to salads. The addition of the chipotle honey gives them a nice a sweet chilli kick. If you’re not a walnut fan, try it with cashews, peanuts or whatever you fancy!
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to around 175C
- Slowly heat the Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey sugar, bourbon and salt in a saucepan until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
- Add walnuts and stir to coat evenly for about 5 mins. Take care not to let the mixture burn.
- Spread the nuts onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Roast them in the oven for about 10mins (take care not to burn them!).
- Leave to cool and go crispy.