How to make it
- Finely slice your onion and set to one side. I use a mandolin to get it really fine.
- Melt the butter and Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste together in a pan. Cover it so it won’t set again.
- Cut your rolls ⅔ of the way down and open up so they’ll stay in one piece but you can put your filling in.
- Grill your hotdogs to get a nice char on them. When they’re just about done group together on one side of the grill to keep warm.
- Brush the inside of your buns with the butter/Luchito mix and lay flat on the grill to toast. When ready, spread with strawberry jam then insert a hotdog and top with ⅙ of your cheese them ⅙ of your onion on each dog.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...