How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste with the lime juice and a small lug of olive oil. Stir/whisk until well mixed.
- Roughly chop the spring onion, tomato and coriander and add to chilli, oil & lime juice, along with the prawns (removed from their skewers). Add a little salt & pepper to taste. Stir well.
- Gently warm the tortillas in the oven or in a dry frying pan.
- Top each tortilla with some salad leaves.
- Add a spoonful of the spicy prawns on top and sprinkle of roughly chopped coriander.
- Top with a little chopped coriander and serve with some lime wedges and slices of avocado.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...