Have you tried this Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe? If so we would love to hear how you got on?
How to make it
- Pre-heat your oven to 175C (or use a BBQ)
- Lay the bacon rashers out on a baking tray. In a cup, mix the Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey with a splash of warm water. Brush this onto the bacon rashers.
- Wrap each asparagus spear up in a bacon rasher. Brush a little of the honey mix onto each one once wrapped.
- Pop these in the oven keeping a close eye on them so they don’t burn.
- Meanwhile, soft-boil a couple of eggs by adding them to a saucepan of boiling water. Immediately start a timer and remove after 5 minutes. Place in an egg cup and slice off the top.
- Remove the asparagus and serve together. Sprinkle the egg with a little salt & pepper.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...