Cover red onion slices in boiling water for ten minutes
Drain and add salt, sugar and white wine vinegar
Mix Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste with creme fraiche
Build tacos with shredded lettuce, pulled pork, spicy creme fraiche and onions
Have you made this Pulled Pork Tacos recipe? If so please do let us know how you got on!
How to make it
- Begin by finely slicing the red onion as thinly as you can.
- Place in a bowl and cover with boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Heat pulled pork and keep warm.
- Back to the onions. Drain away water and leave to cool slightly.
- Add white wine vinegar, salt and sugar and stir well. Leave aside.
- Heat a shallow pan and add a little corn/vegetable oil.
- When very hot, place a tortilla in and cook until crispy. Carefully flip and cook other side. If using pre-made tostadas, skip this step.
- Shred the lettuce as finely as possible.
- Mix creme fraiche with Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste.
- Place a little lettuce on each tostada, then add a little of the pulled pork, followed by a spoonful of the smoked chilli creme fraiche, then top with the pickled onions.
- Top with a little black pepper.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...