Warm up pulled pork and stir through Gran Luchito Smoked Chipotle Paste
Layer tortillas chips and pulled pork
Add cheese and more tortillas
Add more spicy pulled pork
Cover with cheese and bake
How to make it
- If making pulled pork from scratch, make this well in advance (to do it properly it takes a full day).
- If using leftovers, pop it in the oven at about 150C covered in foil so it doesn’t dry out. Once warmed, stir through the Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste.
- Get an overproof dish that’s deep enough to do a couple of layers of nachos.
- First add a layer of tortilla chips.
- Add half the spicy pulled pork.
- Add a load of jalapeños.
- Add a layer of grated cheddar.
- Repeat the layers.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted and starting to brown.
- Serve with dollops of sour cream and a sprinkle of fresh coriander.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...