Have you tried this Mexican Ratatouille recipe? If so please let us know how you got on.
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 200c/390F
- Chop the Aubergine, Courgette, Peppers, Onions into large pieces, about the size of your index finger.
- Peel garlic cloves and slice them in half down the middle.
- Add all of the above into a large dish, mix, season with salt & pepper and sprinkle on the herb de provence.
- Pour the olive oil into a small container and add the Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste. Stir with a small teaspoon until the paste is completely dissolved into the Oil.
- Pour this mixture over the veg and with a spoon stir until all the veg has an equal coating.
- Place the dish into the preheated oven for 20 mins
- Slice the tomatoes in two and place in a bowl.
- After 20 mins, take Ratatouille out of the oven, pour on the tomatoes and stir with a spoon until thoroughly mixed.
- Place back in the oven for 40 minutes.
- You can serve the ratatouille either hot or cold. Before serving sprinkle on the basil leaves.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...