Chop baby peppers in half length ways and remove the seeds
Mix together Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, chives, salt & pepper
Add the left-over pulled pork
Fill the pepper halves with the pulled pork mixture
Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and roast in oven until crispy
Sprinkle with crispy bacon bits and chopped chives
How to make it
- Carefully slice the peppers in half lengthways and remove the seeds leaving the stalks in place if you can (this is purely for aesthetics).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the grated cheddar, Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste, chopped chives, cream cheese, pulled pork and a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Fill the pepper halves with the mixture.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top and then place in the oven for about 20mins, or until the breadcrumbs are nicely golden.
- Meanwhile, fry some bacon rashers until crispy, then chop very finely. Mix with some finely chopped chives.
- Remove poppers from the oven then sprinkle with the bacon & chive bits.
- *Feel free to use jalapeños or normal peppers.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...