Make a roux with the Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste
Pour over cauliflower and bake with parmesan on top
Serve when cauliflower is tender
Have you tried this Mexican Cauliflower Cheese recipe? If so we would love to hear how you got on.
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Begin by making a roux. Add the butter to a pan over a low/medium heat until melted.
- Crush or finely chop garlic and add to butter along with the Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste.
- Add the flour and stir well. Allow to cook for 5-10 mins stirring now and again to prevent from burning.
- By this point it should be a thick paste. Begin to add the milk bit by bit whisking it in as you go.
- Slowly bring to a boil once all the milk has been added.
- At this point, add the cheeses (apart from the parmesan) and stir in until melted.
- Add cauliflower to an ovenproof dish and pour over sauce. Top with the parmesan and place in the oven for about 40 mins.
- The parmesan on top should have formed a golden crust.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...