Cut parsnips into quarters
Allow to dry and add polenta, parmesan and thyme
Add to hot oil and roast till golden
Drizzle with Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C.
- Pour oil into baking tray and place in oven.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil.
- Meanwhile, peel parsnips and quarter.
- Cook in the water for about 5 mins.
- Drain away water and leave to dry (allow steam to escape).
- Add the finely grated parmesan, polenta, finely chopped thyme and a generous pinch of salt & pepper.
- Mix well and carefully add to the hot oil. Mix well to cover all surfaces with oil.
- Roast for 15 minutes, or until golden and crunchy (you can jumble them up every now and again so they cook evenly).
- Drizzle Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey over parsnips and return to oven for 5 mins.
- Remove and serve.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...